Only 30 minutes to sweet heaven! It took some time until our favorite vegan snicker balls went online. We made these balls a hundred times before, most recently for our workshop at Berlin Food Week. Actually we planned to show you the recipe soon also on the blog. Some time has passed and our fingers tucked together by dipping these vegan snickers balls into our gorgeous caramel dip. However, these treats will blow you away! They are winning hearts by dipping you in caramel dip.
- 125 g (1.6 cups) coconut sugar
- 120 ml (0.5 cup) coconut milk
- pinch of salt
- optional: 1 vanilla bean
- Optional: Slice the vanilla pod and scrape out the seeds.
- Place all the ingredients in a pot or pan.
- Combine everything well and stir continuously.
- Let bubble for 10 minutes and set aside. Enjoy still warm.
This vegan caramel dip works perfectly on a cake or as a dip for vegan snicker balls or fresh fruits. The dip gets thicker by the time, so use it still warm if you want to decorate a cake with. The creme of the coconut can is important for the consistency of your caramel dip. There is a firmer creme at the top of the can that works perfectly for a thick caramel creme.
vegan snicker balls with caramel dip
- 300 g (10.5 oz) roasted, not salted peanuts
- 350 g (12.3 oz) dates
- 1 vanilla bean
- 1.5 tsp salt
- 3 bars of vegan chocolate
- 1 portion of our vegan caramel dip (recipe on the blog)
- Slice the vanilla pod and scrape out the seeds
- Place the peanuts into your processor and crush. Leave 30 whole peanuts aside!
- Add salt and vanilla seeds into your processor and mix again.
- Add dates and mix until everything is well combined.
- Use your hands to press the mixture into balls. Place a peanut in the middle of each energy ball.
- Heat your chocolate in a water bath and cover your snicker balls completely in chocolate.
- Let Snicker Balls chill in your fridge for at least 1 hour.