No, there is really no excuse for us. When it’s Tuesday, we eat tacos. And when it’s BBQ week, then we are just throwing tacos on the grill. You can prepare all ingredients simply on the coals. Besides, mix together a nice little garlic dip and when all tacos are eaten, just roll yourself together and dream a little of „stockbrot“.
BBQ taco with Tempeh and Garlic Dip
- 6 soft tacos
- bbq veggies (red/yellow/green pepper, zucchini, asparagus, aubergine)
- balsamic onions
- black olives
FOR GARLIC DIP
- 200 g (7 oz) soy yoghurt
- 2 garlic cloves
- 3 tbsp chopped parsley
- First start by heating the grill, because we will need to roast all ingredients on it.
- Slice tempeh and throw it on the grill.
- Wash, if necessary peel and cut your favorite veggies in stripes. Preseason with some salt and pepper and rub it in a little oil. Afterwards your veggie are going straight next to your tempeh on the grill.
- Until everything is roasted just fine, peel and press garlic cloves, and mix together with all remaining ingredients for the garlic dip. Also season it with salt and pepper.
- Now take a taco (you can also throw it on the grill for 1 minute), spread some ajvar on it. Add grilled tempeh and veggies and some balsamic onions. Finish it up with garlic dip and some black olives.