Tell us a way to start your morning better than with a pancake-taco? Right, there is no way! Pancakes, whipped cream, chocolate and berries will wake you up yummy. So start your day like this and enjoy your Pancake Tacos warm or cold, so your chocolate will be cold and crisp. Noms! Everyone will love it!
Vegan Banana Pancakes
- 100 g (0.8 cup) flour
- 100 ml (0.5 cup) plant-based milk
- 2 tbsp baking powder
- 1 brown banana
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 pinch of salt
- Mash your banana in a small bowl with a fork.
- Mix flour, sugar, salt and baking powder in another bowl.
- Add milk and banana to your dry ingredients and mix everything until well combined.
- Let chill for 10 minutes.
- Heat a lightly oiled pan over medium high heat.
- Bake your pancakes. When the side facing you starts to bubble, it's time to flip! Bake your pancakes until golden-brown on both sides.
Vegan, sweet Pancake Tacos
- 1 portion of vegan Banana Pancakes (recipe up on the blog)
- 3 tbsp vegan chocolate cream
- 200 ml (0.8 cups) vegan cream to whip (Schlagfix)
- 2 pck vanilla sugar
- 2 pck stabilizer for whipping cream
- 1/2 chocolate bar
- 1 banana
- Add cream, vanilla and stabilizer for the whipping cream in a bowl and beat until you get a good texture.
- Heat your chocolate in a waterbath.
- Spread your vegan chocolate cream on your pancakes.
- Fill them with banana and berries and top them with melted chocolate and whipped cream.