At the mere thought of a good and big breakfast, it's impossible to stay in bed and sleep until noon. Sometime we are even waking up early cause we are so nervous for pancakes, scrambled tofu and a hot coffee. In january a lot of people are looking for some healthier options for breakfast. We made these crunchy granola cups and are totally in love with them.
We filled these lovely cups with plant-based blueberry yogurt from Sojade and topped with pear slices and nuts. Choose your own favorite toppings according to the season. By the way: Sojade’s organic soya is grown in France, guaranteed GMO-free and is committed to an all-encompassing eco-friendly approach. We love it!
Quick granola cups with blueberry yogurt
- 1.5 bananas
- 100 g (3.5 oz) agave syrup
- 30 g (1 oz) finely chopped hazelnuts
- 30 g (1 oz) finely chopped almonds
- 100 g (3.5 oz) rolled oats
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 250 g (8.8 oz) vegan yogurt for ex. Sojade Blueberry
- 1 pear, apple or berries ..
- Preheat oven to 180°C/350°F.
- Mash bananas with a fork in a big bowl.
- Add all the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Grease six moulds of a muffin pan. Add the granola mix and shape cups with a teaspoon.
- Bake for 30 minutes until the cups turn golden brown.
- Let cups cool down for 15 minutes. Take cups out of the moulds and fill with blueberry yogurt. Top with sliced pear, apple or some fresh berries. Enjoy lukewarm!