For today’s Taco Tuesday we tried a “typically German” one. It won’t disappoint you! AND it’s ready in just a few minutes. All you need is sauerkraut, vegan sausages, and fried potatoes. We top it with some sweet-mustard-dressing. Uuuh, noms! May it’s not the most beautiful Taco you have ever seen, but it tastes delicious! The only thing you need is a pan for your potatoes and your sausage. Let’s start with our Taco Tuesday, wohoo!
Vegan Sauerkraut Tacos with Sweet Mustard Dressing
- Heat oil in two different pans.
- Cut your vegan sausages 1cm thick and your potatoes in thin slices.
- Roast them separately. Brown potatoes until crunchy (better drip off the oil at the end with a paper towel) and add salt and pepper.
- For the dressing, just stir your mild mustard with soy cream.
- Layer sauerkraut, sausages and fried potatoes in your taco and top it with your dressing.