Last update: 03.07.2020
Company: Friedrich & Stephan GbR
Managing Directors: Isabelle Friedrich & Julia Stephan
Telephone number: 0152/06674241
The operators of these pages take the protection of your personal data very seriously. We treat your personal data confidentially and in accordance with the statutory data protection regulations and this data protection declaration.
We would like to point out that data transmission over the Internet (e.g. when communicating by email) can have security gaps. It is not possible to completely protect data from third-party access.
Information on online dispute resolution:
The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution (OS), which can be reached at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
§ 1 Information about the collection of personal data
(1) In the following we inform about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data are all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. B. Name, address, email addresses, user behavior.
(2) Responsible according to Art. 4 para. 7 EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) are Isabelle Friedrich and Julia Stephan, Leykestraße 3, 12053 Berlin, Germany (see our Imprint (http://www.zuckerjagdwurst.com/de /imprint/)).
(3) When you contact us by e-mail, the data you provide (your e-mail address, possibly your name) will be saved by us to answer your questions. We delete the data arising in this context after the storage is no longer necessary, or restrict the processing if there are statutory retention requirements.
(4) If we use contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail below about the respective processes. We also state the specified criteria for the storage period.
§ 2 your rights
(1) You have the following rights towards us with regard to your personal data:
Right to information
Right to correction or deletion,
Right to restriction of processing,
Right to object to processing,
Right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
§ 3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) When using the website for information purposes only, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you want to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR ): 4
Date and time of the request
Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
Content of the request (specific page)
Access status / HTTP status code
amount of data transferred in each case
Website from which the request comes
Operating system and its surface
After the communication process has ended, the IP address is anonymized
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive and assigned to the browser you are using and through which certain information flows to the location that sets the cookie (here by us). Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective overall.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functionality of which are explained below:
Transient cookies (see b)
Persistent cookies (see c).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include session cookies in particular. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the joint session. This enables your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
d) You can change your browser settings according to your wishes configure and e.g., refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. We would like to point out that you may not be able to use all functions of this website.
§ 4 Other functions and offers on our website
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. To do this, you usually have to provide further personal data that we use to provide the respective service and to which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
(2) We sometimes use external service providers to process your data. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are regularly checked.
(3) If our service providers or partners are based in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you about the consequences of this in the description of the offer.
§ 5 objection or revocation against the processing of your data
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke it at any time. Such a revocation affects the admissibility of processing your personal data after you have given it to us.
(2) If we base the processing of your personal data on the balancing of interests, you can object to the processing. This is the case if the processing is not particularly necessary to fulfill a contract with you, which is described by us in the following description of the functions. When exercising such an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and will either discontinue or adjust the data processing or show you our compelling reasons worthy of protection, on the basis of which we will continue the processing.
(3) Of course, you can object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. You can inform us about your objection to advertising using the following contact details: firstname.lastname@example.org
Zucker & Jagdwurst (represented by Isabelle Friedrich & Julia Stephan) uses the technical platform and the services of Facebook Ireland Ltd., 4 Grand Canal Square Grand Canal Harbor, Dublin 2, Ireland for the information service offered here.
We would like to point out that you use this Facebook page and its functions on your own responsibility. This applies in particular to the use of the interactive functions (e.g. commenting, sharing, rating). Alternatively, you can use the
Call up the information offered on this page from our website at www.zuckerjagdwurst.com.
When you visit our Facebook page, Facebook records your IP address and other information that is available on your PC in the form of cookies. This information is used to provide us, as the operator of the Facebook pages, with statistical information about the use of the Facebook page. Facebook provides more information on this at the following link: http://de-de.facebook.com/help/pages/insights. The data collected about you in this context is provided by Facebook Ltd. processed and possibly transferred to countries outside the European Union. Facebook describes in general terms what information Facebook receives and how it is used in its data usage guidelines. There you will also find information about contact options for Facebook and the setting options for advertisements. The data usage guidelines are available under the following link: http://de-de.facebook.com/about/privacy The complete data guidelines of Facebook can be found here: https://de-de.facebook.com/full_data_use_policy
How Facebook uses the data from visiting Facebook pages for its own purposes, to what extent activities on the Facebook page are assigned to individual users, how long Facebook stores this data and whether data from a visit to the Facebook page to third parties will not be passed on by Facebook conclusively and is not known to us. When accessing a Facebook page, the IP address assigned to your end device is transmitted to Facebook. According to Facebook, this IP address is anonymized (for "German" IP addresses) and deleted after 90 days.
Facebook also stores information about its users' end devices (e.g. as part of the "registration notification" function); Facebook may be an assignment of IP addresses to one individual users possible. If you are currently logged in to Facebook as a user, there is a cookie with your Facebook ID on your end device. This enables Facebook to understand that you have visited this page and how you have used it. This also applies to all other Facebook pages. Via Facebook buttons integrated into websites, Facebook is able to record your visits to these website pages and to assign them to your Facebook profile. Based on this data, content or advertising can be offered tailored to you.
If you want to avoid this, you should log out of Facebook or deactivate the "stay logged in" function, delete the cookies on your device and close and restart your browser. In this way, Facebook information, through which you can be identified immediately, is deleted. This enables you to use our Facebook page without revealing your Facebook ID. If you access the interactive functions of the page (like, comment, share, messages, etc.), a Facebook login screen appears. After you have logged in, Facebook will again recognize you as a specific user. Information on how to manage or delete existing information about you can be found on the following Facebook support pages: https://de-de.facebook.com/about/privacy#
We as the provider of the information service do not collect or process any data from your use of our service. If you have any questions about our range of information, you can contact us at email@example.com. The concept on which the offer is based can be found at the following Internet address: https://www.facebook.com/zuckerjagdwurst. You can find more information on Facebook and other social networks and how you can protect your data at youngdata.de
(1) With your consent, you can subscribe to our newsletter, which we use to inform you about current events. The specific newsletter is named in the corresponding declaration of consent.
(2) We use the so-called double opt-in procedure to register for our newsletter. This means that after you register, we will send you an email to the email address you have given, asking you to confirm that you would like the newsletter to be sent. If you do not confirm your registration within 24 hours, your information will be blocked and automatically deleted after one month. In addition, we save your IP addresses and the times of registration and confirmation. The purpose of the procedure is to prove your registration and, if necessary, to clarify a possible misuse of your personal data.
(3) The mandatory information for sending the newsletter is your first name, last name and your email address. After your confirmation, we save your data for the purpose of sending the newsletter. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a GDPR.
(4) You can revoke your consent to the sending of the newsletter at any time and unsubscribe from the newsletter. You can declare your revocation by clicking on the link provided in every newsletter e-mail, by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by sending a message to the contact details given in the imprint.
(5) We would like to point out that we evaluate your user behavior when sending the newsletter. For this evaluation, the emails sent contain so-called web beacons or tracking pixels, which represent one-pixel image files that are stored on our website. For the evaluations, we link the data mentioned in § 3 and the web beacons with your email address and an individual ID. Links received in the newsletter also contain this ID. The data is only collected in a pseudonymized form, so the IDs are not linked to your other personal data.
You can object to this tracking at any time by clicking on the separate link provided in every email or by informing us via another contact. The information is stored for as long as you have subscribed to the newsletter. After unsubscribing, we save the data purely statistically and anonymously. Such tracking is also not possible if you have deactivated the display of images by default in your email program. In this case, the newsletter will not be displayed in full and you may not be able to use all functions. If you have the images displayed manually, the above-mentioned tracking takes place.
(6) Use of the shipping service provider "MailChimp"
The newsletter is sent using "MailChimp", a newsletter delivery platform from the US provider Rocket Science Group, LLC, 675 Ponce De Leon Ave NE # 5000, Atlanta, GA 30308, USA.
The email addresses of our newsletter recipients, as well as their other data described in this notice, are stored on MailChimp's servers in the USA. MailChimp uses this information to send and evaluate the newsletter on our behalf. According to its own information, MailChimp can also use this data to optimize or improve its own services, e.g. for the technical optimization of the dispatch and presentation of the newsletter or for economic purposes to determine from which countries the recipients come. However, MailChimp does not use the data of our newsletter recipients to write to them themselves or to pass them on to third parties.
We trust in the reliability and IT and data security of MailChimp. MailChimp is certified under the US-EU data protection agreement "Privacy Shield" and is therefore committed to complying with EU data protection regulations. Furthermore, we have concluded a "data processing agreement" with MailChimp. This is a contract in which MailChimp undertakes to protect the data of our users, to process it in accordance with its data protection regulations on our behalf and, in particular, not to pass it on to third parties. You can view MailChimp's data protection regulations here: https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/
(7) Legal basis for the General Data Protection Regulation
In accordance with the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), which will apply from May 25, 2018, we inform you that the consent to the sending of email addresses is based on Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. a, 7 GDPR and Section 7 Paragraph 2 No. 3 or Paragraph 3 UWG. The use of the mail service provider MailChimp, the implementation of statistical surveys and analyzes and the logging of the registration process are based on our legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR. We are interested in the use of a user-friendly and secure newsletter system that serves both our business interests and the expectations of the users.
We would also like to point out that you are responsible for the future processing of your personal data in accordance with the legal requirements in accordance with. 21 GDPR at any time. The objection can be made in particular against processing for direct marketing purposes.
Information on the newsletter modeled by Dr. Thomas Schwenke.
Use of social media plug-ins
We currently use the following social media plug-ins: Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram and YouTube. We use the so-called two-click solution. This means that when you visit our website, no personal data is initially passed on to the providers of the plug-ins. You can recognize the provider of the plug-in by the marking on the box above its initial letter or the logo.
We give you the opportunity to communicate directly with the provider of the plug-in using the button. The plug-in provider only receives the information that you have called up the corresponding website of our online offer if you click on the marked field and thereby activate it. In addition, the data mentioned under § 3 of this declaration will be transmitted. In the case of Facebook, according to the respective provider in Germany, the IP address is anonymized immediately after collection.
By activating the plug-in, personal data is transmitted from you to the respective plug-in provider and stored there (for US providers in the USA). Since the plug-in provider collects data using cookies in particular, we recommend that you delete all cookies using your browser's security settings before clicking on the greyed-out box.
(1) We have no influence on the data collected and data processing operations, nor are we aware of the full scope of the data collection, the purposes of the processing or the storage periods. We also have no information on the deletion of the data collected by the plug-in provider.
(2) The plug-in provider saves the data collected about you as usage profiles and uses them for the purposes of advertising, market research and / or the needs-based design of its website. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (also for users who are not logged in) to display needs-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, and you must contact the respective plug-in provider to exercise this right. Via the plug-ins, we offer you the opportunity to interact with social networks and other users, so that we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. LawThe basis for using the plug-ins is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR.
(3) The data is passed on regardless of whether you have an account with the plug-in provider and are logged in there. If you are logged in to the plug-in provider, your data collected from us will be assigned directly to your existing account with the plug-in provider. If you press the activated button and e.g. For example, if the page is linked, the plug-in provider also stores this information in your user account and shares it publicly with your contacts. We recommend that you log out regularly after using a social network, but especially before activating the button, as this way you can avoid being assigned to your profile by the plug-in provider.
(4) Further information on the purpose and scope of the data collection and its processing by the plug-in provider can be found in the data protection declarations of these providers given below. There you will also find further information on your rights and setting options to protect your privacy.
(5) Addresses of the respective plug-in providers and URL with their data protection information:
- Facebook Inc., 1601 S California Ave, Palo Alto, California 94304, USA;
http://www.facebook.com/policy.php; Further information on data collection: http://www.facebook.com/help/186325668085084, http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info-on-other#applications and http: //www.facebook .com / about / privacy / your-info # everyoneinfo.
Facebook has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
Pinterest Europe Ltd., Palmerston House, 2nd Floor, Fenian Street, Dublin 2, Ireland
YouTube LLC, 901 Cherry Ave., San Bruno, CA 94066, USA
Embedding YouTube videos
(1) We link to our online offer on YouTube.
(2) YouTube receives the information when playing the videos. This takes place regardless of whether YouTube provides a user account that you are logged in to or whether there is no user account. If you are logged in to Google, your data will be assigned directly to your account. If you do not want your YouTube profile to be assigned, you must log out before activating the button. YouTube stores your data as usage profiles and uses them for the purposes of advertising, market research and / or the needs-based design of its website. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide needs-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, although you must contact YouTube to exercise them.
(3) Further information on the purpose and scope of data collection and processing by YouTube can be found in the data protection declaration. There you will also find further information on your rights and setting options to protect your privacy: https://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy. Google also processes your personal data in the USA and has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
Integration of Google Maps
(1) We use Google Maps on this website. This enables us to show you interactive maps directly on the website and enables you to use the map function conveniently.
(2) When you visit the website, Google receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the data mentioned under § 3 of this declaration will be transmitted. This takes place regardless of whether Google provides a user account that you are logged in to or whether there is no user account. If you are logged in to Google, your data will be assigned directly to your account. If you do not want your profile to be assigned to Google, you must log out before activating the button. Google stores your data as usage profiles and uses them for the purposes of advertising, market research and / or the needs-based design of its website. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide needs-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have a right to object to the creation of these user profiles, but you must contact Google to exercise them.
(3) Further information on the purpose and scope of data collection and processing duYou can obtain the plug-in provider from the provider's data protection declaration. There you will also find further information on your rights and setting options to protect your privacy: http://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy. Google also processes your personal data in the USA and has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
Use of Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”, text files that are stored on your computer and that enable an analysis of your use of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. If IP anonymization is activated on this website, your IP address will be shortened beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transferred to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide the website operator with other services related to website and internet use.
(2) The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data.
(3) You can prevent the storage of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; however, we would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of this website to their full extent. You can also prevent Google from collecting the data generated by the cookie and relating to your use of the website (including your IP address) and from processing this data by Google by using the browser plug-in available under the following link. Download and install in: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension "_anonymizeIp ()". As a result, IP addresses are further processed in abbreviated form, so that they cannot be linked to a person. As far as the data collected about you is personal, it is immediately excluded and the personal data is deleted immediately.
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyze and regularly improve the use of our website. Using the statistics obtained, we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which personal data are transferred to the USA, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR.
(6) Third-party information: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: +353 (1) 436 1001. User conditions: http://www.google.com/analytics/ terms / de.html, overview of data protection: http://www.google.com/intl/de/analytics/learn/privacy.html, as well as the data protection declaration: http://www.google.de/intl/de/ policies / privacy.
(7) This website also uses Google Analytics for a cross-device analysis of visitor flows, which is carried out via a user ID. You can deactivate the cross-device analysis of your usage in your customer account under "My data", "Personal data".
1. Amazon Affiliate Program
(1) www.zuckerjagdwurst.com is a participant in the partner program of Amazon Europe S. à. r. l. and partner of the advertising program, which was designed to provide a medium for websites, through which advertising costs can be earned by placing advertisements and links to amazon.de. With the program, we are interested in showing you advertisements that are of interest to you and that our website becomes more interesting for our users. Affiliate links are marked with a * in the texts on the website. With these links, the website operator makes money if something is bought on the presented page via this link. The price of the product does not change for the buyer.
(2) For the provision of the advertisements, statistical information about you is collected, which is processed by our advertising partners. By visiting the website, Amazon receives the Informathat you have accessed the corresponding page on our website. Amazon uses web beacons to determine your needs and, if necessary, sets a cookie on your computer. The data mentioned under § 3 of this declaration will be transmitted. We have no influence on the data collected, nor are we aware of the full extent of the data collection and the storage period. If you are logged in to Amazon, your data can be assigned directly to your account there. If you do not want your Amazon profile to be assigned, you must log out. It is possible that your data may be passed on to contract partners from Amazon and the authorities. We have no influence on the data collected, nor are we aware of the full extent of the data collection. The data is transferred to the USA and evaluated there. The legal basis for the processing of your data is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR.
(3) You can prevent the installation of the cookies of the Amazon partner program in different ways:
a) by setting your browser software accordingly, in particular suppressing third-party cookies means that you will not receive any advertisements from third-party providers;
b) by deactivating interest-based ads on Amazon via the link http://www.amazon.de/gp/dra/info;
c) by deactivating the interest-based ads of the providers that are part of the self-regulation campaign "About Ads" via the link http://www.aboutads.info/choices, whereby these settings will be deleted if you delete your cookies. We would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of this offer to their full extent.
(4) For more information on the purpose and scope of data collection and processing, as well as further information on your rights and setting options to protect your privacy, you can also get from the above data protection declaration at: Amazon EU S.à.rl, Amazon Services Europe S.à.r. l. and Amazon Media EU S.à.r. l., all three resident at 5, Rue Plaetis, L-2338 Luxembourg; Email: email@example.com. Amazon has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. Further information on data use by Amazon can be found in the company's data protection declaration: http://www.amazon.de/gp/help/customer/display.html/ref=footer_privacy?ie=UTF8&nodeId=3312401 and at: http: // www.amazon.de/gp/BIT/InternetBasedAds.
Further information on data use by Amazon can be found in the company's data protection declaration: http: //www.amazon.de/gp/help/customer/display.html/ref=footer_privacy? Ie = UTF8 & nodeId = 3312401.
COMMENTARY FUNCTION ON THIS SITE
For the comment function on this page, in addition to your comment, information about the time the comment was created, your email address and, if you do not post anonymously, the user name you selected will be saved.
Storage of the IP address
Our comment function stores the IP addresses of users who write comments. Since we do not check comments on our site before activation, we need this data in order to be able to act against the author in the event of legal violations such as insults or propaganda.
Subscribe to comments
As a user of the site, you can subscribe to comments after registration. You will receive a confirmation email to verify that you are the owner of the email address you provided. You can unsubscribe from this function at any time via a link in the info mails.
Third party overview
Then there is an overview of third-party providers and their content, along with links to their data protection declarations, which contain further information on the processing of data and options for objection (so-called opt-out):
Sound files from SoundCloud from the third-party provider SoundCloud Limited, Rheinsberger Str. 76/77, 10115 Berlin. Data protection declaration: https://soundcloud.com/pages/privacy
Functions of the Instagram service, Instagram Inc., 1601Willow Road, Menlo Park, CA, 94025, USA. If you are logged into your Instagram account, you can link the content of our pages to your Instagram profile by clicking the Instagram button. This allows Instagram to associate your visit to our website with your user account. We would like to point out that, as the provider of the website, we have no knowledge of the content of the data transmitted or of how it is used by Instagram. Data protection declaration: http://instagram.com/about/legal/privacy/.
Functions of the music service Spotify are integrated on our website. The provider is Spotify AB, Birger Jarlsgatan 61, 113 56 Stockholm in Sweden. You can recognize the Spotify plugins by the green logo on our page. An overview of the Spotify plugins can be found at: https://developer.spotify.com. This enables a direct connection between your browser and the Spotify server when you visit our website via the plugin. Spotify receives the information that you have visited our website with your IP address. If you click the Spotify button while you are logged into your Spotify account, you can link the content of our pages to your Spotify profile. This enables Spotify to associate your visit to our website with your user account. Data processing is based on Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f GDPR. The website operator has a legitimate interest in the appealing acoustic design of its website.
If you do not want Spotify to be able to assign your visit to our website to your Spotify user account, please log out of your Spotify user account.
Our podcasts in particular are shown with Spotify embeds. These are in the articles, but also on the homepage of our website.
Google Web Fonts
This page uses so-called web fonts provided by Google for the uniform display of fonts. When you call up a page, your browser loads the required web fonts into your browser cache in order to display texts and fonts correctly.
For this purpose, the browser you use must connect to the Google servers. This gives Google knowledge that our website has been accessed via your IP address. Google Web Fonts are used in the interest of a uniform and appealing presentation of our online offers. This represents a legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f GDPR.
If your browser does not support web fonts, a standard font will be used by your computer.
Technical and organizational security
We use acc. Art. 32 GDPR technical and organizational security measures to protect your data managed by us against accidental or intentional manipulation, loss, destruction or against access by unauthorized persons. We assure that these measures are regularly checked.
The measures include, in particular, ensuring the confidentiality, integrity and availability of data by controlling the physical and electronic access to the data as well as the access, input, transfer, safeguarding of availability and their separation. Furthermore, we have set up procedures that guarantee the exercise of data subject rights, the deletion of data and reactions to the risk to the data. We also take the protection of personal data into account when developing or selecting hardware, software and processes in accordance with the principle of data protection, through technology design and through data protection-friendly default settings.
If it is possible for us or it is not necessary to save the IP address, we will shorten it or have your IP address shortened. If the IP address is shortened, also known as "IP masking", the last octet, ie the last two digits of an IP address, is deleted (in this context, the IP address is an Internet connection through the online Access provider individually assigned identifier). By shortening the IP address, the identification of a person based on their IP address is to be prevented or made significantly more difficult.
In order to protect your data transmitted via our online offer, we use SSL encryption. You can recognize such encrypted connections by the prefix https: // in the address line of your browser.
We process our customers' data as part of the ordering processes in our online shop to help them select and order the selected productto enable services and services, as well as their payment and delivery, or execution.
The processed data include inventory data, communication data, contract data, payment data and the data subjects include our customers, interested parties and other business partners. The processing takes place for the purpose of providing contractual services in the context of operating an online shop, billing, delivery and customer services. We use session cookies to store the contents of the shopping cart and permanent cookies to store the login status.
Processing takes place on the basis of Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b (Execution of order processes) and c (Archiving required by law) GDPR. The information marked as required is required to justify and fulfill the contract. We only disclose the data to third parties within the scope of delivery, payment or within the scope of legal permits and obligations towards legal advisers and authorities. The data will only be processed in third countries if this is necessary for the fulfillment of the contract (e.g. at the customer's request for delivery or payment).
As part of the registration and renewed registration and use of our online services, we save the IP address and the time of the respective user action. The storage takes place on the basis of our legitimate interests, as well as the user's protection against misuse and other unauthorized use. This data is not passed on to third parties, unless it is necessary to pursue our claims or there is a legal obligation to do so in accordance with. Art. 6 para. 1 lit. c GDPR.
The deletion takes place after expiry of statutory warranty and comparable obligations, the necessity of storing the data is checked every three years; in the case of statutory archiving obligations, deletion takes place after its expiry (end of commercial law (6 years) and tax law (10 years) retention obligation).
External payment service providers
We use external payment service providers through whose platforms the users and we can make payment transactions (e.g., each with a link to the data protection declaration, Paypal (https://www.paypal.com/de/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full), Stripe (https://stripe.com/de/privacy).
In the context of fulfilling contracts, we use the payment service providers on the basis of Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b. GDPR. For the rest, we use external payment service providers based on our legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b. GDPR in order to offer our users effective and secure payment options.
The data processed by the payment service providers include inventory data, such as the name and address, bank details, such as Account numbers or credit card numbers, passwords, TANs and checksums as well as the contract, sums and recipient-related information. The information is required to complete the transactions. However, the data entered will only be processed and saved by the payment service providers. I.e. we do not receive any account or credit card-related information, only information with confirmation or negative information about the payment. The data may be transmitted by the payment service provider to credit agencies. The purpose of this transmission is to verify identity and creditworthiness. We refer to the terms and conditions and data protection information of the payment service providers.
The terms and conditions and the data protection notices of the respective payment service providers apply to the payment transactions, which can be called up within the respective websites or transaction applications. We also refer to these for further information and assertion of cancellation, information and other data subject rights.
Shipping service provider
We process the data you send us for the dispatch of our products. We also use service providers for this.
Conclusion of contract
The presentation of the products in the online shop is not a legally binding offer, but a non-binding online catalog. By clicking the "Checkout" button in the final step of the ordering process, you place a binding order for the goods contained in the shopping cart. The purchase contract is concluded with our delivery confirmation or delivery of the goods. If you do not receive a delivery confirmation or delivery from us within 2 weeks, you are no longer bound to your order. The dispatch usually takes place within 7 days.
We are entitled to make partial deliveries insofar as this is reasonable for you. Additional shipping costs only arise with an express agreement.
reservation of title
The delivered goods remain until completePayment of our property.
Right of withdrawal
You can revoke your contract declaration within two weeks without giving reasons in text form (e.g. letter, fax, email) or by returning the goods, unless you have acted in the course of your commercial or independent professional activity (orders from entrepreneurs ). The period begins at the earliest with the receipt of the goods and detailed instructions in text form. To meet the deadline, it is sufficient to send the cancellation or the goods in good time.
You have to bear the costs of the return if the delivered goods correspond to the ordered ones or if you have not yet made the consideration or a contractually agreed partial payment for a higher price of the item.
We offer several payment methods for the use of the web shop and use different payment service providers. Depending on which payment method you choose, different data will be transmitted to the respective payment service provider. The legal basis for the transmission is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a GDPR. Below we list our payment service providers.
If you choose PayPal as your payment method, your personal data will be transmitted to PayPal. A PayPal account must be opened in order to use PayPal. When using or opening a PayPal account, your name, address, telephone number and email address must be sent to PayPal. The legal basis for the transmission of the data is Article 6 (1) lit. a GDPR (consent) and Article 6 (1) lit. b GDPR (processing to fulfill a contract).
The operator of the payment service PayPal is:
PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A.
22-24 Boulevard Royal
With the PayPal payment option, you consent to the transmission of personal data such as name, address, telephone number and email address to PayPal. Which additional data PayPal collects can be found in PayPal's data protection declaration. This can be found at: https://www.paypal.com/de/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full
We reserve the right to change the data protection declaration in order to adapt it to changes in the legal situation or in the event of changes to the service and data processing. However, this only applies to explanations of data processing.
If user consent is required or parts of the data protection declaration contain provisions of the contractual relationship with the users, the changes will only be made with the consent of the user. Users are asked to inform themselves regularly about the content of the data protection declaration.