You know our favorite summer drink is Iced coffee. So today we are leaving our iced coffee machine and going to visit his neighbor the blender, to make our first vegan milkshake this year. Milkshakes are unhealthier, sometimes fruity, sometimes intensely chocolaty but always served with whipped cream! YAY! We want it all at once and serve a vegan cherry-vanilla-milkshake with chocolate sauce and whipped cream. Cause well, treat yourself with something special - it's summer!
Vegan Cherry Vanilla Milkshake
- 4 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 200 ml (0.8 cups) plant-based milk
- 250 g (8.8 oz) cherries
- 100 ml (0.5 cup) vegan cream
- 2 tbsp cream stiffener
- 2-3 tbsp vegan chocolate sauce
- Whip cream in a high container with cream stiffener. Let chill in refrigerator.
- Wash and de-seed cherries.
- Add cherries, ice cream and plant-based milk in a blender and mix.
- Drizzle some chocolate syrup into the glasses and pour milkshake into.
- Top with vegan whipped cream and cherries. Dreak immediately!