Vegan, moist Chocolate Brownies
The chocolate overload! Chocolate Brownies are classics. Everyone loves brownies, cause well it’s just pure luck. The moist texture that always sticks to your teeth, uha! And you can have them too, without any finished mixture, milk or eggs. We are using this recipe for a long time now, cause well, it always turns out very woll. Our picnic sticks are a good example to show the potential of this simple recipe. You can use this recipe for basic brownies, but you can also add nuts or fruits, if you like to pimp them. And now: welcome to chocolate heaven.
Moist, vegan chocolate brownies
- 200 g (1 cup) sugar
- 50 g (0.5 cup) cacao powder
- 200 g (1.6 cup) flour
- 200 g (7 oz) dark chocolate
- 200 g (0.85 cup) apple sauce
- 100 ml (0.4 cup) plant-based oil
- 200 ml (0.85 cup) plant-based milk
- 100 g (3.5 oz) dark chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 180°C / 350°F.
- Mix all the dry ingredients in a big bowl.
- Melt the dark chocolate in a water bath or microwave.
- Add the melted chocolate, plant-based milk, apple sauce and oil into the big bowl to the dry ingredients. Mix well until you get a smooth texture.
- Lightly oil your muffin pan (20x25cm), sprinkle some cocoa powder and spread it all over the pan.
- Now fill in your brownie dough and sprinkle your chocolate chips all over the dough.
- Bake for 25 minutes (time depends on the heights of your brownies). Enjoy lukewarm.