The easiest ice cream ever! Nice Cream is the reason, why you should always keep a bunch of frozen bananas in your freezer. It is super, super easy to prepare and you can modify it to your wishes. Whether it’s cocoa, vanilla, peanut butter or more fruits – you can prepare your favorite ice cream at home!
10 minutes (+ 2-3 freezing time)
- 2 frozen bananas (freeze a day before)
- 1 tsp vanilla flavor (optional)
- Make sure to prepare frozen bananas one day ahead. Peel and roughly cut them, then place them in a freezer overnight.
- Now you only need to take out bananas from the fridge and blend until smooth.
- If you don’t like the pure taste of bananas, add some vanilla flavor and stir one more time.