We are both big fans of dill. And of cucumbers! So it isn't hard to recognize that cucumber salad is one of our favorites, if we had to rank a list of our favorite salad recipes ever. The preperation of this side dish is super easy and ready in 15 minutes. One more reason our salad-heart is beating a bit faster, while eating this beauty. So here is our wounderful, quick and best recipe for vegan cucumber salad with dill.
Vegan Cucumber Salad
- 1 cucumber
- 1 red onion
- 2 tbsp herb-flavored vinegar
- 1 tbsp oil
- 3 tbsp soy cream
- 1 tbsp agave syrup
- 15 g (0.5 oz) fresh dill
- salt & pepper
- Slice a cucumber and place slices in a bowl.
- Pre-season it with salt, pepper and sugar, then let it rest for 5 minutes and pour off the surplus water.
- Now add vinegar, oil, soy cream, a good shot of agave syrup and chopped dill.
- Season with more salt and pepper.