Vegan cucumber salad
We are both big fans of dill. And of cucumbers! So it isn't hard to recognize that cucumber salad is one of our favorites, if we had to rank a list of our favorite salad recipes ever. The preperation of this side dish is super easy and ready in 15 minutes. One more reason our salad-heart is beating a bit faster, while eating this beauty. So here is our wounderful, quick and best recipe for vegan cucumber salad with dill.
Vegan Cucumber Salad
- 1 cucumber
- 1 red onion
- 2 tbsp herb-flavored vinegar
- 1 tbsp oil
- 3 tbsp soy cream
- 1 tbsp agave syrup
- 15 g (0.5 oz) fresh dill
- salt & pepper
- Wash and slice a cucumber and season in a bowl with salt, pepper, and some sugar. Wait for 5 minutes and then pour off the leaked water.
- Wash and finely chop the dill.
- Mix herb vinegar, oil, soy cream, and a dash of agave syrup in a small bowl. Puree the dressing if needed to get a smooth texture. Mix in the chopped dill.
- Mix the cucumber slices with the dressing and season again with salt, pepper, and agave syrup.