Vegan Rocher (Hazelnut Truffles)
We have a weakness for sweet things – like most of you! A piece of “Zupfkuchen“ (a Russian chocolate cheesecake) for afternoon pumps up our adrenaline already in the morning. But when it comes to sweets of our childhood, our feet are fidgeting from the right to the left side, even if we are just thinking about. That's why we created a recipe for vegan Schokobons and vegan choco crossies. And it's the same with vegan Ferrero Rocher.
We were super surprised by the short ingredient list and the simple preparation. If we knew this before, we didn't miss Schokobons, Rocher or Choco Crossies for years! Better late than never.
By the way: It's quite simple to prepare Rocher as a gift for friends and family. Use a jar, a sandwich bag or baking paper to wrap them up!
Vegan Ferrero Rocher (Hazelnut Truffles)
- 50 g (1.7 oz) dark chocolate*
- 60 g (2.1 oz) vegan nougat creme
- 50 g (1.7 oz) ground hazelnuts
30 g (1 oz) chopped hazelnuts
70 g (2.5 oz) chopped hazelnuts
- 15 hazelnuts
- Melt the dark chocolate.
- Mix melted chocolate, nougat creme, ground hazelnuts and chopped hazelnuts in a small bowl.
- Fill remaining chopped hazelnuts and whole hazelnuts in two separate bowls.
- Roll into small balls (about 1 tsp) and insert a hazelnut into the center.
- Toss them in the chopped hazelnuts and coat them all over. Store in the fridge.
*This is an affiliate link.