Whether for birthdays, brunch oder parent's evening: you need waffles again and again. So we wrote our basic recipe for vegan waffles down. Top them with cherries, apple sauce, melted chocolate or powder sugar. It's your choice!
- 300 g (10.5 oz) flour
- 200 ml (0.8 cup) oat milk
- 50 g (1.7 oz) brown sugar
- 1 package baking powder
- 1 package vanilla sugar
- 20 ml (0.08 cup) plant-based oil
- 100 ml (0.4 cup) sparkling water
- pinch of salt
- vegan butter
- toppings: sugar&cinnamon, fruits, apple sauce ...
- Add all ingredients for the dough in a big bowl. Start with the dry ones and gradually add all the liquids.
- Heat a waffle iron and grease with vegan butter.
- Cook the waffles until golden and crisp. Serve immediately!
Follow us on Instagram!